Friday, January 11, 2008

Cousins by chance.. Friends by choice..

This is for you MOM! Sorry it took me so long to post pictures! We are having SO much fun! Baby Jay is very curious about his new little cousin! Atti doesn't really get it but gets a little worried when Jay gets "up close and personal" (we have to remind Jay to be soft in his excitement). Stacie and I are in sister heaven- loving every minute! See you in 2 1/2 weeks!!!



3 comments:

Leah said...

How sweet are they? I love how excited little kids get around babies. That is so sweet. I am so glad Stacie is her and you get to spend time together. Have a great time and make sure Atti gets lots of kisses! :)

Emily said...

I love the pic of Baby Jay grabbing at Atti's face! Atti's expression is awesome! What cute cousins!

J.C. & Tiana said...

oh they are so cute and this is only the first of the fun they will be having in there lives. They are going to be BFF...Love it can't wait to see you and meet little atti