Monday, November 5, 2007

Welcome to Texas!


My sister Stacie and her little guy Baby Jay flew down to spend the weekend with me! It was so fun to show her me and Eric's new life, good 'ol Waco and introduce her to my wonderful friends! Stacie and I have been the best of sisters/friends for as long as I can remember so it's been a little bit of an adjustment being so far away. Not that the phone, email, and blogging aren't wonderful but everything seems so much more fun when we can laugh cry and talk right next to one another. And Baby Jay... honestly... who wouldn't love that little guy. Those big blue eyes and smile- He's irresistible. I told him he had to stop growing until he comes again in January for his new cousin, then he can do all the growing here with us! Thanks for coming Stace, I love you guys and miss you already!

2 comments:

Stacie Trevino said...

Cind,
We had such a fun time in your big 'ol state! We can't wait to come back in a couple months and see Jay's new little cousin!!!! Your going to be a mom...A MOM!!!

Leah said...

It was so fun fianlly meeting Stacie. And Jay is absolutely darling! Your sister is so much like you, no wonder I liked her so much1 ;)