
This past Monday I saw Dr. Moore and everything is A-OK! Not much happening, a few Braxton Hicks but other than that, Baby Boy Hansen is happy and comfortable in my tummy! Dr. Moore gestimated his weight as of that day, putting our little guy around 6 1/2-7lbs (although you can never be too sure)! It put the biggest grin on my face and an even bigger grin on Eric's. So we now call him our "chubby-boy!" It's all out of love little guy!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
35Weeks Prego!
at
9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How cute is that bedding? I love it.
You're the cutest! Why is it that your face doesn't look swollen and painful like mine does? Rude. haha
I'm so sad I couldn't be at your shower today. We decided to leave for Dallas at some point today since our flight leaves from there at 6 in the morning..so I had to pack and get everything ready in a hurry!
Ok, so our blog is www.dekeandsteph.blogspot.com but I'll have to add you to our little privacy list, so text me your e-mail so I can do it! Have a wonderul Thanksgiving! :)
You are adorable as ever! Little Audrey weighed in at 8 pounds 1 ounce so maybe she will have a little chubby cheek friend. You gotta love the cheeks! :) They are the cutest! He is gonna be adorable and I can't wait to see him!
Post a Comment