Monday, November 5, 2007

Baby Jay bonding with Baby Boy Hansen








Baby Jay and Baby Boy Hansen love each other already! Jay loved to put his little hand on my tummy and whenever I had Jay in my arms, Baby Hansen moved like a mad man. Just a little pre-arrival bonding!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Awww look at those beautiful eyes! It was great meeting you Baby Jay. Cali still laughs when she talks about "the baby who was eating the magazine" :) I'm sure you and Baby Hansen will get into lots of trouble together!

Stacie Trevino said...

Baby Jay can't wait for baby hansen to get here!! In fact he's crying about it right now...how strange for him to be crying...!

Andrea said...

Wow---I'm sure no one has ever told you that you two look alike. Sisters---they are wonderful and beautiful.

Leah said...

Jay was such a happy little guy. I loved that he let me hold him while Stacie ate her lunch. he was just happy as could be and just goin' with the flow. I love that the little ones are so aware of each other. I think it is absolutely precious.