Monday, October 10, 2016

June 2016

June 1st
Lily had to have her Biotin Deficiency levels checks. They poked her three times and still didn't get anything. It was so sad. 

Playing at the Galleria Mall.

June 2nd
We have received SO much rain that there was nothing left to do but play in it.

And these smiles and giggles were absolutely worth the wet clean up!




June 3rd
Isabel has a strong future in the makeover business!!

Being beautiful is exhausting.

My little blushing bride!



Oh how I love these girls of mine.

Isaac picked out these lovely gems from the dollar store!

June 4th
Urban Air  Fun

She'd climb up then slide down. Over and over.


Post cards from Gran!


June 5th
Dancing during the church hymns!

My most snugly baby.

Two exhausted kids.

June 6th
Isaac fed Lily her baby food!

And both were pretty happy about it!



Eric is in San Fransisco with his friends so the kids and I planned lots of fun activities to keep us busy! "Sand" was a big hit!


And so was swimming!

June 7th
Urban Air Fun- Again!
Probably one of Isaac's favorite places.

She tries to carry as many balls as possible.

Love his rosy cheeks!

Cute sweaty boys.


Lily was a happy spectator! 

Daddy's fun in San Francisco! 

June 8th
7 months old and cute as can be!




She much preferred eating the sticker than wearing it.

Fun with the Qualls gang!

June 9th
I don't think there is anything more precious than a sleeping baby. 


June 10th
Another fun day at the pool!

June 14th
Poor Lily. Her ear infection was so bad it bled a little.

"Mommy- Can I have curls?"

This is her princess pose. Weird :)

Pretty little girl!


Rescuing the frozen Legos!





June 19th

We sure love this daddy of ours!


She's getting close!

June 21st
Isabel went to Day Camp at New World with Isaac for a week and she was more than ready and excited!! She marched right in there with no fear!

She was SO excited to take her lunch. It was the very first thing she asked for when she woke up.



My big girl!!

School tuckered her right out!

June 22nd
My 34th birthday was pretty dang good!!
Eric made such a cute sign and got the sweetest card for me from the kids.

Day two of her day camp. She was just as excited as day one.

June 25th
American Fork 5K and Half Marathon 
Zach ran the half for our Atti-bug


Dustin, Sarai and Will did the 5K


These are some good people in this picture and I'm honored to be a part of them.

June 25th
Rub-a-dub-dub.


June 26th
Isabel waited and waited to wear this tutu and the day finally came and she was a twirling fool. She wore it will all the sass her little two year old body could muster!!



June 27th
Isabel and her pool friend Brittney!


Summer fun with some very fun friends!

June 30th

Isabel has perfected the art of camouflage! 



4 comments:

Robin S. said...

I used to check in regularly and haven't in quite some time! I didn't know you had another baby! Your family is beautiful. I am thinking of you this month. Hugs.

Unknown said...

Are you still blogging? I miss your sweet family.

Unknown said...

I hope all is well with the family.

allgirlythings said...

I just wanted to say hi! I've been following your family for years now and I've popped over a few times to see how you guys are doing. I just wanted to let you know you are missed!