This girl... We absolutely love her.
And she loves the pantry!!
Monday September 28th
Helping mommy put up Halloween decorations!
No joke, she asked for a picture, but then of course wouldn't look up while saying "cheese!"
October 1st
Arboretum... hours of fun even if we did get rained on a few times!
We love being with our friends and love being at the arboretum.
Isabel in the blink of an eye found water and helped herself to it...
I took her pants of (in the beginning it was just those that were wet). I turn my back for 2 seconds and the girl is swimming in it...
American Ninja Warrior in training!!!
She works best in half naked :)
As if getting her shorts shoes and socks sopping went... She had to get her hair wet too. I promise I was watching but she is so stinking sneaky. She kept telling me, "I'm all clean mommy!"
She was soaked head to toe.
So..... THIS is what I had in the diaper bag to dress her in: Isaac's boxer briefs and a bib to keep her tummy warm. We are VERY classy people. And yes, we stayed like another hour with her dressed like that!
October 2nd
Newly two and already taking selfies!!
Love her crossed footsie-toes! And the fact that there is pink polish on them!
Both she and I and GOLD toes the entire month of September for Atticus.
October 6th
Les took these cute pics while we were watching to boys at soccer practice.
October 7th
Isaac's first school field trip!
He talked about the bed in the ambulance "it goes up and down" for two days!!
While brother was at school, Isabel and I did a little shopping, where she found a new friend.
Then we came home and did some painting. She LOVES to paint. EVERYTHING.
Painting her hands... Painting her nails...
Painting the Paint lid...
Painting her tummy...
Painting her head... Oh and a little bit on the paper!! Sometimes you just have to get messy and then take a bath in the kitchen sink!!
October 7th
Halloween Candy Corn Hand/Foot Art
Love you Atticus. xoxoxo
October 8th
During Isabel's nap, Isaac and I had some alone time. His activity choice was to make spooky Halloween cookies. So that's what we did. He helped me make the dough, roll the dough, and used the cookie cutters like a pro!! It was one of those, "life is good moments." We talked. Giggled. And taste tested along the way!
He was very particular on how he wanted his bat to look like.
That smile of his brings so much happiness to my heart.
20 percent cookie. 40 percent frosting. 40 percent sprinkles. 100 percent delicious!!
October 10th
BRAGGING MOMENT: This is the FIRST dress I have ever made. I am so proud of it and Isabel looks absolutely adorable in it. THANK YOU Jeanette, aka "Nanna" for helping me.
Perot Museum with friends.
Isabel loved the dinosaurs fossils...
Then got a tad bit worried...
Then full blown scared and came running towards me!!
"Earthquake floor!" Isaac found it the perfect place to get his groove on and shook his booty!
But THIS... this is what Isaac comes for. He races- trex, athletes, runners, ect. (on the computer screen) .... over and over and over, like for and entire hour and I love it. He is so fun to watch. He gets so excited then very serious and runs his heart out. He goes up to any kids and says, "Hey! Wanna race with me?"
Yes this kid pushes me to my limits, but man how I love him and how he melts my heart.
Go Isaac Go!!!
October 12th
Blaze Family Pumpkin Patch
They got to feet sheep, goats and a long horn.
Reagan and Isabel put the boys to shame and were MUCH braver.
Isabel couldn't get enough. "More sheepy? Wan more?"
My handsome big boy!
Isaac fed the animals a couple times then...
Got slimed on and decided it was "Disgusting!!!!" So he gave Isabel the rest of his food.
She was more than happy to take it and fed the Long Horn.
She was SO excited!!!
Having a little chat with the livestock!
Hay ride!
Proof I exist. I'm a bit anti-pics right now. Pregnancy face... ugh!
Isaac was having a bit of an attitude and chose not to participate in this fun picture.
Picking out pumpkins...
He came out victorious! Then changed his mind last minute and chose an even smaller one with a very long stem!
Isabel took her sweet precious time...
And after picking up 500 pumpkins, she found her match!
Painting our Pumpkins
Isaac was hilarious and was making sound effects while painting.
The entire time!
Both very focused!
Isabel could paint and did paint for quite awhile while Isaac,
Was over after 15-20 minutes and decided to make spooky jack-o-lanterns faces with the window stickers Grandma Lori sent.
October 13th
Morning iPad snuggle time while mommy showered.
Homework time! Isaac will ask me, "Mom? Is it going to be a cake walk? ya know, easy street?"
October 14th
Isabel's very late 2 year well child check up!
She was very helpful filling out here paperwork!
Aaaaand--- the girl has grown
Height: 14.9% (major increase)
Weight: 30% (little decrease)
I took this pic so I'd remember how well she holds the pen!!
October 15th
36 week Sonogram- good news, baby finally flipped and is in the right position. I know exactly when it happened. In church on Sunday, we were in sacrament meeting and twice the baby moved and it hurt enough for me to out loud express my pain and discomfort then it happened again in the 3rd hour.
I am SOOO excited to meet this chubby faced baby. Like so so sooo excited.
Baby has left hand covering the face the right hand crossed over, in a fist with pointer finger up. The Sono-tech and I laughed and laughed because we were poking and prodding to try and get baby to let go of his/her toes and hands so we could actually see his/her face, and then baby did this....
As if to say, "One second mom!!!"
Induction is set for Tuesday, November 3rd. That's in 19 days!
No joke, I just bought diapers today. Packed my hospital bag last Friday (I had small contractions from 5:30 pm -11 pm), and last week washed clothes and car seat stuff. I have NEVER and I mean NEVER been this, "whatever" low key in my life. EVER. My friends tease me that I have the nursery done and bags packed at 25 weeks.
Our journey with Atticus has definitely toned me down. It made me realize that I really don't have any control and to do the best you can. And I'll be honest, it's been kinda nice to be so relaxed about it. Ive had a few "holy crap this is happening and Ive not done a dang thing" moments, but for the most part, I've had the "whatever" attitude. It will all work out. So. Not. Me.
Poor baby whether boy or girl will probably be nameless until the birth certificate people force us to name him/her. Eric and I usually have a few names in mind, but this kid, whether boy or girl... well, we got nothin'. My mom and Stacie have taken it upon themselves to text me names every time they think of something. Thus far my responses have been: Ugh. Ehh. Heck no!!! But bless their hearts, they keep trying.
Never a dull moment and there won't be for quite some time!!
























































4 comments:
What pattern did you use for the Halloween dress? It's so cute, and next year I'll have a 10 month old granddaughter.
@ L3 ... My amazing friends mom made on up. Look it up on pinterest and there are some good tutorials. OR, I was at Hancocks Fabric the other day and they have a pattern to purchase!
You should have a naming site - all submissions considered. However briefly. Might come up with something great you never thought of!
I could picture you with an Abby💜
Post a Comment