Tuesday, September 1, 2015

First Day of Pre School 2015

What the heck?! When did he get so BIG. I bought him this outfit months ago, "The rumor is true. Im awesome." That about says it all for my Isaac. He is something else!! He was so excited about it but his shoes, that he got to pick out, made his whole life. He LOVES them and asked everyone if they just love his new shoes?

Like Father like son. Isaac is Eric's mini me. Smile and all.

Don't mind the 7 months pregnant puffy face look. I sport it on a daily basis!
Also, please ignore the have naked baby... 

As good as it got this morning! Goof troops.

He was SO excited. I had to tell him to slow down and wait for us girls!

Pretending to be bashful.

He was so excited to see some friends from last year. 

There are FIVE kids from our ward/church in Isaacs class. It's going to be a fun year!

And I am VERY proud to say.... the day went GREAT!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good job on your first big long day Isaac!!!

love you-

jen