WARNING: PIC OVERLOAD
Men just don't understand how much we woman love this kind of stuff, but I seriously love it. I love planning it, making it, and putting it all together. And Isabel's was no different. Our carry-on was party gear hehehe.
Thank you for the darling birthday cake Jen!
Party favors: red gum ball, black sixlets, silver hershey kiss.
Jacie & Kennedy
She loved the balloons!
Oh how we love this girl!
Uncle Chris
Grandma Lori got her a pony for her birthday!
Grandpa and Grandma Romera
"Happy birthday Dear Isabel! Happy Birthday to you!!!"
She went straight to the fondant flowers.
Then tested the cake out...
... and went to town!!
Oh my heck, I love her!
I tried to tell her "enough" but she was NOT going to have it.
"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!"
Present time.. She was spoiled. Thank you family.
Books, shoes, clothes, toys... she's set!
Some of the awesome ladies in our lives.
Pop-Pop and Sissy-girl!
Oh miss Isabel how we adore you. You, little sweet pea are the happiest sweetest thing in the whole wide world. We are so glad you are a part of our family. We love love LOVE you!!!
Happy 1st birthday sweet girl!

































No comments:
Post a Comment