October 1st
Isaac missed one soccer game while on vacation and couldn't wait to get back on the soccer field.
October 2nd
We got a CrAzY storm. Our lights flickered a few times then was out for 45 min. After Isaac's total meltdown, we had a great time reading stories with our flashlights. I really like how he tells the story. He of course, was crazy BRAVE and thought using the emergency flashlights was so so awesome!
Sissy-girl... She's getting too big.
October 3rd
The Zoo... A good and bad day to go. It was the day after the storm so no one was there but the water area wasn't working and the carousel, train, and bathroom lights weren't working :( But the kids and I still had a great time.
Measuring up to the Penguin. Eric's Firm, Locke Lord paid for the zoo's Penguin exhibit! Isaac doesn't remember it but he got to meet them personally when we went for Atticus' Zoo Adventure.
He and Isabel were very focused on those little black and white dudes!
I tried to move Isabel for some other kids and she let it be known to all that that was not going to happen!
Eating lunch while watching the Lions!
For $5 you can feed the giraffes! Totally worth it.
Isabel decided that the giraffes had had enough to eat and ate the cracker herself (don't worry, they're safe for us two legged creatures too).
October 4th
Calloways Garden Centers Halloween celebration. Very low key but fun.
Story on the hay while eating some popcorn.
Each child got to pick a pumpkin and decorate it.
I think we used half the glue bottle!
A SPOOOOOKY Cat pumpkin.
A tender picture of me forcing my children to stinkin' smile and get in ONE picture with me.
Daddy stepped and and managed to get a "smile" from them!
CHEESE!
Oh this squishy faced girl of mine...
My short little peanut can just barely reach the piano keys and things she is pretty tricky for doing so!
I love that to really play, she has to get on her tippy-toes.
October 5th
Ghost cookies!
October 6th
The Arboretum. My favorite place in the fall.
Seeing all the beautiful colors and variations of the pumpkins is my favorite part....
...Isaac's is getting his face painted!
Like Frankenstein!!
Double Frankenstein trouble!
Leslie told the to get into a frankentein pose... yep.. that's it!
Our kiddo crew! I love having such awesome friends for both me and my kids.
Later that afternoon, this cute little thing strutted her stuff at the park!
She and Lincoln getting their flirt on!
October 7th
Messy Messy Messy Girl.
October 8th
Sigh... oh how I love her and her sassy ways.
SOCCER. Isaac asks me every day if it's a soccer day, and when it is.... holy moly is he excited.
This teamed killed us. Isaac was pretty upset that they ran faster than him. It broke my heart but was a good teaching moment on sportsmanship for him, and allowed me to practice taming my "momma bear instincts" and not tripping the other teams kids so my kid could win :)!!
OH ISAAC... his run on the field is the best. He pumps his arms and has the most determined look on his face. He loves to play. Most kids cry because they don't want to play. Isaac cries because he doesn't want to sit out!
Decorated Atticus' special spot. Love you sweet heart. TONS.
October 9th
It's a guaranteed good day at school when Daisy Dog gets to come play!!
According to Isaac:
* "Mom! If Santa's hungry- then let's make him some banana ice cream!"
* "Mom- we have a BIG problem (lip quivering eyes filling up with tears), I want my daddy.
According to Isabel:
* She attempts: thank you and hello (super cute)
* She is starting to wave
* She holds the phone to her ear
* Is starting to snuggle her babies and "rocks" them by wiggling her body!
October 15th
Stats
Height 7% 28 inches
Head 9%
weight 40% 19 lbs 8 oz
October 13th
Love these two cuties.
Isabel waving to an employee.
"Mom. Look!! I have on all my power bands!" I love his too cool for school facial expression.
October 14th
Playdate with Reagan.
October 15th
Isabel's 12 months "Well Baby" Check up. Almost a month late...
She's doing "Sooooo BIG!"
"Short... Chunk... and FULL of spunk!"
Her teeny tiny Stats...
Height : 28 inches-- 7%
Head: 9%
weight: 19 lbs 8 oz-- 40%
According to Isabel:
* She attempts: "thank you" and "hello" (super cute)
* Attempts "Isaac" and "Wow" and is trying really really hard for the "B" sound (kind of puffs out her cheeks keeping her lips sealed while making a "b" sound.
* Starting to wave
* She holds the phone to her ear
* Is starting to snuggle her babies and "rocks" them by wiggling her body and pats them.
* Loves to watch birds so we feel the popcorn in the target parking lot!!
*Naps and sleeps awesome.
*Walks holding our hands but is still a ways away from walking.
*Loves "walking" with her push toys. Loves, the Fisher Price car and getting in and out of it.
*Is a pretty good eater and loves milk.
*Is getting quite opinionated (shocker I know, Eric and I having opinionated kids... crazy!)
My sleepy sleepy boy. Naps basically never happen (not due to lack of trying) unless we are in the car. If it's two pm or later, this kid is guaranteed to fall asleep within 4 minutes. Seriously.
SOCCER!! Six goals my friends. Six.
A little chocolate treat to celebrate his victory.
October 18th
Eliza's Minnie Mouse Birthday Party!
Eliza's older siblings put on a magic shoe and it rocked Colin and Isaac's world.
Laughter and fist pumping!
October 20th
The Arboretum... again!
Those poor goats eat more on kid day then they probably do the rest of the week. The kids practically force feed them!
Jackson and Isaac trying to get just a liiiiiiitle bit closer.
Next on the list.... FACE PAINTING. His favorite part.
May I introduce, Isaac the Tiger!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the faces he makes while admiring himself in the mirror.
This one is my favorite.
Lunch in Cinderella's carriage!
Sissy-Girl and the pumpkins
I'm sure that pumpkin weighs more than she does.
But this one, is just right!
We ended our visit with the "Wishing Well." Isaac said, "Mom! I need to make a wish." Peter and Isaac were completely soaked and loved every minute of it. If it weren't for us mean moms, they would have gone "swimming" in it.
Isabel got in on the fun too!
And LOVED it.
Splashing water on her face!
October 21st
My poor tired Isaac... Naps in the car- sure. Naps in the shopping cart- no problem. Naps at home in a comfortable bed with stories and songs.... Forget about it! He's "Not tired. Not ONE bit!"
October 22nd
SOCCER
I'm such a proud momma. I love how he goes after the ball.
GO ISAAC!!
He scored two goals and almost made two others.
Pouting because he had to sit out to let another Lil' Stinger play. Rough life, I know.
October 23rd
A perfect afternoon.
She loves her Lion
And he loves his soccer
I love having an alley with nothing but trees behind us.
And that folks, has me caught up, until the next time I fall behind!
































































1 comment:
You do the most fun things with your kids, darling pictures- love the hair!
love you guys
jen
Post a Comment