Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Halloween for Atticus

It's been a balancing act. Balancing post baby hormones, having a new baby hormones, having a toddler adjusting to new baby hormones, and of course sweet Atticus hormones. It's been challenging at times. Some days all I want to do is cry and some days I couldn't cry if I wanted to.

Becky heads back to Utah today. It has been so nice having her here. She's been a huge help. We all love her so much.

We decided to decorate Atticus' monument for Halloween before she left... I don't think it will ever really sink in.


4 comments:

jq said...

Love you! Hang in there--you can do it super-momma!

Regan said...

It looks beautiful!

lianna said...

He loves it

Anonymous said...

Cindy - Your decorating is way ahead of many of the rest of us who have no good excuses like you do! Please take care of yourself so you can take care of everyone else. I hope you have some reinforcements coming so it's not all in your hands quite yet. You didn't mention sleep so I hope that's coming along a little?