Sunday, September 15, 2013

Random-ness of Isaac

 Thursday September 5th: 2nd day of preschool
 He didn't want to stay so we took our time getting to his class. First he wanted a picture by Max and the "Wild Things" ....
Then he wanted to see Mrs. Cherry. And then we could go to his class.

Thanks to Mrs. Marti, I was able to leave.

I love New World. They are so tender with the kids. Mrs. Tammy sent me this picture of him painting!

Friday September 6th, Isaac started getting sick and by Saturday morning, we ended up at the Pediatricians office... sick babies are so sad.

Although he had croop, he still loved on his sister.

In our "room" we saw a picture of this cute boy...
***

Sunday morning stroll. 37wks and 5 days pregnant. I am by far the biggest with this baby. Apparently, pregnancy and grieving are not a great combo and I've packed on the pounds. Oh well. 
***

Tiff and Steph were over the "The Cure Starts Now" Muddy Cruddy- run/walk in Utah and she sent me these pictures of Atticus. These kids who fight such incredible fights are truly heros. It's such a terrible reality. I am so grateful, that although Atticus is a Texan, they included him in their Utah race.
***

"Look Mom! Im hiding."

Exactly 38 wks (Sept. 10th).. Im a big 'ol beach ball. With chubby a face, hands and feet!
***

Since Isaac was sick he, missed his 3rd day of preschool so I knew going back to school Thursday the 12th would probably be rough. He goes just twice a week. We did our thing, looked at the book displays on the walls, saw Mrs. Cherry for a hug and kiss, then headed to his class. When I left, he was in absolute hysterics... I know I already said this but, I love love love New World.. 

Text pictures to assure me he was happy and doing good. I told Eric later that night how spoiled Isaac is there and he said, "Is Isaac spoiled? Or are you?!" Both I suppose and Im not complaining one bit.

Mrs. Gloria (the Director)
"Im fine mommy. Headed to Chapel!"

Mrs. Tammy sent this pic...
"Happy guy!"

Mrs. Cherry also sent me a text saying she would be sure to check in on him!

Outside his classroom is the kids, "Friendship rainbow!"
***

Art time again and again and again...
painting..
*Atticus was a big fan of art time too*

shaving cream..
Tub painting..  the BEST. Easy cleanup!

***

He loves to cover himself in the pillows on our bed.

Just like his Daddy, Mommy, and big brother, He LOVES shoes and was super excited about his big boy running shoes. Too bad we bought them in sizes for him to grow in to!

Next to the preschool is a middle school that just happened to be having drum practice outside while the kids were outside also. It was a BIG deal. It was fun to watch Isaac march around clapping his hands. Mrs. Cherry asked him if they were playing the BYU song and he said yes! He talked about the drummers so much so we decided to have our own drum practice...
 He got very in to it... so much so, I am now a wooden spoon short!!

Our last Saturday with just Isaac and thought we better do something fun. Isaac chose bowling! Again.
 He loves it!
 He was all over pushing buttons and kept saying, "Don't worry mom! I pushed the button for ya!"

The only way he would take a picture with me was if we made silly faces. Attractive I know. But sometimes moms need proof that they were in on the fun activities too. That's one of the regrets I have with Atticus. I was always behind the camera and wish I would have had people take more of us together.

After bowling, comes the arcades. Any game where you got a treat was his favorite, but the basketball game was a close 2nd.

4 more days folks. 4. I am finally starting to feel better (got a sinus infection) so I may indeed get a good nights sleep before she comes! Fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Cindy! So glad to hear you made it through the sinus infection, Isaac being sick, and the heat of summer slowing you down in these last weeks of pregnancy. Prayers for a safe,healthy, easy delivery and some moments of pure joy as your family becomes an even larger circle of love this week. I know Atticus will be so proud of you and his new little sister.

taryn said...

I love New World too! The pic of Isaac in the classroom made me miss it. I think it is the very same room Olivia had pre-school in last year, or it looks exactly the same. The pictures of Isaac painting and Atticus painting below looks like they could be twinners! Good luck with your delivery!