Play date with some old friends...
I cannot even begin to describe how this melted my heart. It's the first time Isaac has been interested in actually playing with cars and the race track. Big brother spent countless hours with this track.
Workin' it with the ladies!
Reminds me of that Star Trek guy...
Ham Orchards...
(yummy peach ice cream)
(yummy peach ice cream)
"cheese!"
The goods...
Qualls end of summer CARNIVAL
So cute and so fun!
Another tender moment. Atticus loved this car carrier.
Who needs to swim when you can eat a snack?
Gymnastics
Auntie Jenny sent Isaac dinosaur erasers in the mail and he slept with them for entire week.
Baby Shower for Isabel
It was seriously THE CUTEST thing. We were supported by so many.
THANK YOU to all who came!
...The darling good bag center..
The most delicious banana trifles in the world
deviled eggs, chocolate strawberries, Nothing Bundt cakes...
Veggy cups.. fruit kabobs..
Cutest plates... clear plastic with a clear taped doily!
Leah . . Jen . . Jene . . Jocelyn
The four amazing women who put on the big event.
Sure love you all.
Sure love you all.
Snuggle time with my sweet boy and my HUGE stomach. I love it when he's cuddly after nap time.
Weight lifting at Walmart.
4-wheelin' at Toys R Us
Random... came across this!
I forgot how rolly-polly he was!
I forgot how rolly-polly he was!
**
Rub-a--dub-dub. 3 boys in the tub!!
Thank you crayola for the fun blue bathtub water.
**
Bowling...
It was our first time taking him bowling and he L-O-V-E-D it.
It was our first time taking him bowling and he L-O-V-E-D it.
His AWESOME smile!
After each turn he would come dancing and jumping back to me!
Arcade time...
**
PRESCHOOL
He has been SO excited. We got out Atticus' old back pack and he carried it everywhere the day before. Mrs. Marti is his teacher. She is so cute and sweet. I could not be happier.
We did ask us a few times leading up to the big day if we got to stay; to which we explained that we do get to stay but only for a little bit. Then Daddy will go to work and Mommy will go to the grocery store. He panicked a little when we pulled in to the parking lot and said, "I dont' want to go to preschool. I don't want you to go to the grocery store." But that was it. We walked right in and he got right to playing.
We have all of these books that are pictured on the wall so Isaac got very excited, "Hey! We know that book!"
Then he saw these boys playing and He got right in there! It didn't even phase him when Eric and I said goodbye. Eric left first. I of course lingered. But when I gave him a kiss, told him to have fun and that Id see him soon, he was totally fine!
There was an orientation after drop off and took about 30 minutes then paperwork and carpool numbers so there wasn't a whole lot of time to do major errands. So after I peeked in at Isaac (whom was happy as a clam) Jocelyn and I went to good old iHop for breakfast and chatted for over an hour. While eating, I got a text from Mrs. Cherry with a pic of Isaac eating his snack!! I love her. I love that she knows how nervous I am and checked on him for me. I ran an errand then drove to the school. It was only 11:35 and school gets out at 12. I pulled up in the only shady spot, right by the playground. I saw Mrs. Cherry and thought, "oh good. I'll check my email then go chat with her." As I got my phone at I saw Mrs. Marti.... then ISAAC. Then... shoot shoot shoot as I'm trying to duck, but it was too late! He saw me. I panicked not knowing what to do. Do I get out, stay in... Then I saw both Mrs. Cherry and Mrs. Marti smiling and laughing so I got out of the car. To my TOTALLY surprise, he was totally fine. Mrs. Cherry lifted him up, we gave each other a kiss, then he was off and playing. It was cute to watch him interact with Mrs. Marty and the kids. To watch him line up to go back inside. I could tell he was getting tired but he did really good.
Mrs. Cherry giving him a push...
Lining up to go inside!
His teachers. Mrs. Marti and Mrs. Tammy
He was pretty ornery on the drive home. And very feisty after his nap but after an hour he was his wild crazy self again. He kept telling me that he and Mrs. Marty are buds!
I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER with how his first day of school went. When I picked up Atticus from his first day of preschool, his face was all blotchy from crying so hard. That first year was a rough transition for him. Isaac on the other hand jumped right in. I am so proud of him. Such a big boy. I sure do love that little stinker bug.
His awesome new way of eating popcorn!
According to Isaac...
1. "Oh yah, well my favorite mommy is Cindy!"
2. "I need something strange..."
3. "Leave me privacy!" (doing what he knows he not supposed to)
4. " Im doing alright because my owie is all better!"
5. His favorite show is UmiZoomi. "Trouble makers, I will trouble you with my trouble ray!"
6. Leaving church and walking down the stairs, "Look at me! Im following the prophet!"
7. As we walked in to our house, "Wow! This is a cool place."
8. We were in church, sacrament meeting, and he was really wanting to go to nursery, so he said, "Ow!! My tummy hurts. My tummy is too big for sacrament. It needs nursery!"
9. "Can I watch a show?" No bud. "Can I watch a movie?" No bud. "Can I watch a new movie?" No. "Can I watch a game?" NO!! He is such a stinker.
10. "Your haircut is so so awesome!"
11. "Uhhh guys..."
12. Getting up from his nap this was our conversation. I: My toes-ies. Me: What about your toes-ies?" I; My toes-ies are so happy!"
13. I was wearing Eric's basketball shorts, cause yah know, Im huge, Isaac saw me and said, "Man! You look so cool!"
14. Sitting in the bathtub, "Daddy look!! Im smooshing my booty!"
15. "It's DE-Lish-us."
16. He loves me to count in Spanish
17. He loves the "Never smile at a crocodile song" from Peter Pan.
18. He LOVES the song, "It's raining it's pouring. The old man is snoring" and has me insert all of our names.
19. Still loves the 'Babar' books.
Mr. Isaac is something else. He is so stinkin' cute and sassy. And is definitely seeing what he can get away with. He has the best skip hop run and the best giggle. I just love him.
P.S. almost 37 weeks pregnant...






























4 comments:
That Isaac sure is something else. He keeps us laughing for sure!
Love these pictures!!!!! What a cute sweet little boy!! And you look great:-) cant wait to see the newest member of your beautiful family!
That boy is too cute, and quite witty! I can not wait to see you guys! I'm so glad his first day of school went so well! What a relief! I love all the new things he's been saying, and you let him know my tummy is too big for all of church :)
Stacie
Hi!
I sent an e-mail to cindy.hansen7@gmail.com about Molly! I hope that's the right e-mail! Can't wait to hear from you!
Caroline
NJ
Post a Comment