Saturday, September 1, 2012

September is...

Childhood Cancer Awareness Month... we love you buddy! xoxoxo
Our HERO



5 comments:

Stephanie said...

To the greatest super hero there is!! Three cheers to Atticus!!! And of course his awesome super hero family:0)!

jq said...

Atti will always be my hero, and so will his mommy, daddy, and little brother. I look up to you all so much! Love you!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable picture- he definitely is a hero! Your family's strength amazes me.

OuR LiTtLe FaM said...

Atticus is our hero too! We love him and miss him. You are his heroic family. We think the world of you. Love you. xoxoxo

cody+sara said...

Cindy, I don't know if you remember me from High School (Sara Martin), but I just randomly came across your blog this morning and want to thank you for posting about your sweet son's life. I am deeply sorry for your loss and know that no words will ever make it better or any easier to deal with. My heart aches for you, as a mother. You are a rock and are an inspiration to those who have had or will have the privilege of reading your beautiful words. Stay strong and just know that I, a person you probably don't remember, am thinking of you. xo
Sara (Martin) Oborn