Atticus has a hot wheels limo... thats how this all started... His hot wheels limo and a craving for chicken nuggets and a "hamburger-ger" and that is how we came up with our
..Limo to McDonald's adventure..
Atticus is giving himself a mustache...

Our awesome driver...
..Limo to McDonald's adventure..
This adventure was brought to us by Scott, a good friend of Mrs. Cherry's. She taught his kids and they go to the same church. He is an amazing man with such a tender heart. I could no thank him enough. He said that of every one he talked to to arrange this adventure McDonald's was by far the most accomodating. Bending over backwards to make this and amazing experience for Atticus. And is was. It was a really really fun day!
Atticus is giving himself a mustache...
Our awesome driver...
The kids were WAY more excited than I thought they would be!
- Hallie - Julia - Audrey - Atticus - Charlotte - Clair - Emery -
Pretty sad that these cute babies are having their first limo ride the same time that most us mommies had our first ride in a limo! Pampered little stinkers.
Noah - Jocelyn - Eliza - Tori - Leah - Chunk
The kids were in a state of shock in the beginning- no car seats!!! But it wasn't long before they let loose and were up and down checking everything out!
Mr. Ingrum
He owns 18 McDonald's and felt it important to come to Atticus' party to meet him!
Pretty cool!
They had the play room set up with a hat for each child.
Ronald gave Attius two peices of tissue paper and wanted him to tear them up... Atticus looked at my like, "Mom? Is it ok?"
Touring the McDonald kitchen...
Learning how to make the worlds best french fries.
Chicken nuggets go in this box, burgers in this box...

These two cute boys and their mom and dad flew in from Utah and made it just in time for cake and ice cream! Aren't they so stinkin' cute...
No party is complete without cake and ice cream!
Jay told everyone at the airport and on the plain that he gets to see his cousin for 8 whole days and that he's not just his cousin he his friend too!
Of all the kids, Claire was the most excited. She is such a sweet girl and so good to my boys! She was so excited because before the limo drive left, he told her he would be happy to drive her to her prom. Her smile was ear to ear!
The rest of the day we spent PLAYING...
Isaac love his thumb and Uncle Jason...
Cute fisherman!
Jay absolutely adores Isaac. And Isaac absolutely adores Jay!
Charlie met his match: Julia! Those two are somethin' else.
While my sweet family was busy playing I was busying meeting a celebrity!
Sarah Briggs...
An amazing jewelry designer. She was having a give-a-way on her blog. My friend Melody entered our friend Mercedi (click HERE for her blog). Well, she won! Mercedi being the amazing person she is, wanted to give the prize ($200.00 worth of jewelry) to me. So Melody emailed Sarah Briggs to see if Mercedi and I could split the "prize." Sarah's response was no, but that we both could get the $200.00!! It was an amazing experience. She is such a cool girl with an incredible jewelry line. I have never had so much fun picking out jewelry before. Maybe because I have never had "real" jewelry before, aside from my wedding ring! We talked and tried on earrings and necklaces for 2 hours! THANK YOU Melody and Sarah Briggs! Click HERE for Sarah's awesome line.
















6 comments:
I LOVE picture of "Buzz Lightyear" and "Batman"!! Everything about that picture is awesome!
I don't know why, but this post made me cry like a baby. A limo ride to McDonald's should be such a simple thing, but everyone went out of their way to make it as special as possible and for some reason it made me bawl. I'm so glad people are treating your family so well!
Too much fun! Love it!
SO. MUCH. FUN!!! I am so Glad the Trevino family got to come visit! Such good memories!
These pictures are awesome. We seriously had SO.MUCH.FUN!!!!! My girls were screaming at the top of their lungs when I told them you invited us to ride in a LIMO!!!!! I am soooo impressed with how pampered Atticus was...we all were there at Macdonalds. My strawberry shake was extra delicious! I LOVE this memory and know my girls will cherish it forever. Thank you for letting us share it with you. Audrey was Atticus' 5th limb for the day. Sorry to all his other friends that didn't get to be by him. He is such a special boy for my girls. We all adore him.
And how awesome was it to pick out jewelry? That totally rocks. What sweet and amazing friends you have. Can't wait to see what you picked!!!!!!!!
I just have to say that Stacie and I didn't know whether to betroth Charlie and Julia or not allow them in the same house....they could burn it down you know. But oh my that picture of batman and buzz was WAY TOO CUTE. Love it. Just love it.
What a wonderful Tuesday. Seriously so grateful for people like Mrs. Cherry and Scott and Mr. Ingram. What wonderful people. And how awesome Stacie and Jason got to come with the boys for the last of the fun at M. LOOOOVED seeing them.
Love you. A lot.
I love these people who are doing such kind, beautiful things for your family!!! And Sarah Briggs, you ROCK! You deserve it Cindy!!! Post pictures of your pretty new jewelry :)!
I love the first picture of the kids standing in front of the limo. Atticus the stud with all this girls! Such a cute boy!
Post a Comment