Wednesday March 14th
Dinner.. Bounce House.. and fun...
We had dinner at Kelly's house, and amazing attorney mom and friend at Eric's firm.
The kids played and bounced their hearts out, and us adults had a great time too!
Dinner.. Bounce House.. and fun...
We had dinner at Kelly's house, and amazing attorney mom and friend at Eric's firm.
The kids played and bounced their hearts out, and us adults had a great time too!
The FORCE...
Charlotte held her own!
Charlotte held her own!
Thursday March 15th
Zachy-Boy is here! Eric's brother.
And they have been playing non stop since he got off the airplane!
Zachy-Boy is here! Eric's brother.
And they have been playing non stop since he got off the airplane!
"You scream. I scream. We ALL scream for Ice cream!"
The arrival....
I have to admit I was nervous at first. Atticus wanted nothing to do with the truck and didn't even want to ride in it. So we drove in our van and on the drive over to the park we talked about how excited he has been. How excited he was to get the ice cream orders and keep track of the money. Thankfully, once we got to the park we loaded in the Ice Cream Truck, HE turned on the music and we drove in! The parking lot was packed! Kids and parents were lined up. Cheering. Clapping. Smiling! It was so cool.
I told Mrs. Cherry that we were anticipating maybe 50+. We were way wrong!! We had an incredible turn out. I had to try really REALLY hard to fight back tears. It was such a cool experience.
Atticus was pretty shy at first and hid behind me but after the first few "customers" he not only got the hang of it but was loving it! He started memorizing which freezer had which ice cream and was getting pretty excited about the whole process! He was very good to make sure he put the money in the container and got his customer exactly what he/she wanted!
View from our window...
Hard at work
Cute Mrs. Cherry! We LOVE you. Love Love Love.
Chunk enjoying his popsicle! Have I mentioned lately how awesome this baby is. Because he is. He is the best baby in the entire world. Such a blessing. He is so go with the flow! I love him. TONS.
Our friends supporters and loved ones! Thank you for being a part of our VERY FIRST activity on our "Hansen Family Adventure List" We love you all.
NEW WORLD DAY SCHOOL
aka the most AMAZING school EVER. Seriously!
Thank you! They put this ENTIRE thing together. And it couldn't haven been more perfect. It was an amazing experience.
aka the most AMAZING school EVER. Seriously!
Thank you! They put this ENTIRE thing together. And it couldn't haven been more perfect. It was an amazing experience.
The ICE CREAM MAN enjoying his "Sonic" bar!
We were a pretty good team. He and I. I love him. I love that I got to be right by his side during the adventure. I love that when he was nervous he cuddled in my arms. I love that once his feet were wet, we sold over 215 ice cream bars, selling for an entire hour!

THANK YOU. I wish I could give each on of you a big hug and express our love and gratitude for all you have done and continue to do. I hope and pray that you know how much we appreciate you. That you know how much strength you give us. That you feel our love. Today was priceless. We made memories that we will keep in our hearts forever. Today Atticus got to be an ice cream man... Place a big 'ol check mark by adventure #1!



















14 comments:
We were so incredibly happy to be a part of your first Hansen Family Adventure! You two made a great team. Noah was super-excited to get an ice cream and hand Atti his quarter. Mrs. Cherry is absolutely amazing. It was so wonderful to see so many people there--we all love and support you guys so very much. You are an amazing family, and every time I see you guys, I can feel the love you have for each other. We are all truly blessed by you and your wonderful spirit--Atti's too--He is one awesome kid. We love you dearly! xoxo
What a neat day! Yay for the cutest little ice cream man there ever was and ever will be! That's awesome! Wish we could have been there!
xoxo
This made my heart smile SOO big!!!
This was the best afternoon! We all had so much fun!! Atticus is the best ice cream man ever!!
That is the sweetest thing ever! Atticus is the most adorable ice cream man I've ever seen! Okay, maybe that isn't that hard to top as most ice cream men aren't adorable. But even if they were, Atticus would be the best of them all. And his assistant was beautiful as well! I'm sad we missed it. Your family is such an inspiration!
How I wish I could have stood in line for Ice cream man Atticus. SO CUTE, and special and wonderful. You are SO loved. Atticus is a champion and a hero. I love that little guy. Yay for the checkmark on your adventure list. Can't wait to see the next adventure.
xoxoxo
Ang
Amazing!! What a special day for all of you, I'm in tears! He is sure a special boy with a very special family. Thank you for sharing your adventures with us all!
I have been silently following and cheering Atticus on. What a wonderful adventure! I can't wait to see what's next. His smile says a thousand words!
I think the sweetest thing I have ever seen was how he kept his hand on your shoulder in between customers. He sure does love his mama! :)
I don't even know you guys and you made me cry! You have an incredible family. I know from all the support you are getting that you are the kind of family who gives support.
What a Great Day for your family! Wish we could have been there to feel the strong spirit of the day. I love how Atticus looked so happy to give to everyone. Such an example to all!!! A lot of work too. :) He really is the cutest little ice-cream man ever!Thanks for sharing that.
I pray for you and your family daily; for strength, healing and time. Your son is an inspiration. And you are such a strong woman. Our Lord Jesus will take care of your family, have faith in Him, and trust Him. Your son is amazing. Praying and thinking of your family.
That is so awesome!!!!!! My girls were beyond excited and told me all about it when I got home. I am so excited at the adventure you had together and that it was so much fun! And what an awesome crowd of people!!!!!! It makes me grin just thinking of how awesome that sight must have been and brings tears to my eyes at the thought of how that felt or you. I love your school family and the amazing Mrs. Cherry! And I love you and your sweet family. Xoxo
I've been following your blog since day 1. This story really made me smile!
Post a Comment