Sunday, February 19, 2012

The weekend

Friday as we already now was AWWWWEEEESOME! (I added pics.. so look at previous post if interested.. super cute!) Story time with Grandpa Romera

Grandma Shawna

Saturday: GOOD MORNING BOYS!! ..Perfect LOVE..
Atticus' friend Emery came over to play! We have been waiting for both boys to be feeling good so they were both very anxious to play! We love the Steven's fam! It was SO good to see Atticus "play." Saturday was rainy so they rode bikes in the garage!
Playdough with Auntie Stace...
Atticus got a SWEET surprise package from the BYU Baseball Coach/team! He got 2 jersies, a signed baseball, a signes homeplate, a BYU hat, water bottle, and BYU bag. This boy was so stinkin' excited and couldn't put his gear on fast enough! THANK YOU BYU! He is one of your BIGGEST fans!
Enjoying some beautiful Texas weather!

Atticus wore his hat ALL day Saturday and Sunday! So so cute.

4 comments:

Angie said...

So SO so thrilled you have had such a wonderful weekend. What a blessing to have your Atti back playing sports. We are praying and pulling for you at our house.

Thought about you in Disneyland and took pictures just for Atticus. Oh, and good call on the pineapple ice cream. Yum.

I am not gonna lie... It makes my heart happy to see that you still have Chunky's banner on the mantle. Maybe Atti needs one for his room??? Tell Leah the colors and I'm all over it. Name the day and we'll photo shop over the phone.

Love you guys!
xoxoxox
Ang

Leah said...

Oh I can't begin to tell you how happy it makes me that Atticus is himself. Running and playing. I can't imagine how you must feel. The excitement must be busting at the seams!!! Cause it is for me!!!!! And how awesome is that package from the cougars!!!! I love that he wore his hat all weekend!!!!
So so happy for you guys!

Janadt.Huggins said...

Hooray for a perfect weekend!! I think I'm now a BYU fan after that package. How awesome is that? Love that Atticus is playing and being himself. Love to you and yours!

Michelle said...

GO COUGS!!! I love it. This post made my day. He looks so happy!

Just passing along a message from my friend Sarah in Virginia. She said that she added the family to her congregation's prayer book. She just wants you to know that lots of people are praying for you!

Love you!