October means Halloween and I LOVE Halloween.
Spooky treats. Cute decorations. Halloween parties. Costumes.
I love it all!
Halloween Wreaths
Thank you Pinterst for the cute ideas! I love crafty people that I can copy!
The ARBORETUM..."Pumpkin Fest"
Atticus and Aubrey's future engagement pictures!
They love each other.
The gang... Atticus, Aubrey, Laney, Mannix, Slade, Chunk, and the Qualls boys (not in the pic)
SUNDAY BEST...
Atticus...Cutest baseball player EVER! I love him. True story.
The Winning Ball" Atticus got the winning ball at last nights game (Oct. 20th). A very exciting moment for him. He got it for paying attention the best!
Atticus updates.
-He LOVES school and has about the cutest teacher in the world. He is learning sign language and loves it.
-Is still OBSESSED with sports. He could play baseball soccer or golf ALL.DAY.LONG. He can hit the ball over our fence. Not every time but he really is pretty good.
-Is still OBSESSED with cars. If he's not playing sports, he's playing cars.
-Has a crazy memory. This kid remembers EVERYTHING. songs, stories, places, things we did. It's crazy.
-Is transitioning in to a no nap phase :(
Funny things Atticus has said...
-In his prayers, "Please bless my golf swing."
-While at a friends house to play (a female friend) The mom told me that the two of them walked around for a little bit then Atticus said, "C I want go home. You only have GIRL toys." To which C started to cry. The mom told me that Atticus was rubbing her arm comforting C saying, "It's okay C. Next time you can come to my house, I have cooler toys!" AWESOME!!!
-On our way to Target yesterday he asked me if he could get a toy...
ME: We'll see buddy
A: Okay! If you say YES, I'll be like 'Whooo-Hoo! Your the best mom. (he said it with a lot of enthusiasm). If you say NO, I'll be like, 'UGH. Why didn't you say yes mom.'
-After a baseball game he said, "Sorry I got my pants dirty mom. I had to slide into the bases. Im a real baseball player now.
DINNER TIME
Both were very happy about it!
October has been a BIG month for Chunk...
1st- He sits
...multi-tasking... sitting AND playing basketball
2nd- He can pick up puffs. He makes a mess but he can do it!
3rd- He eats big boy food! His first meal was black beans and blueberry yogurt. Awesome combo, I know! He doesn't love it as much as I thought he would, but it's growing on him. He now likes... black beans, yogurt, any fruit, cheerios, cheese, and hummus(weird right- I was holding him while dippin my carrots in hummus and I let him try it.. he couldn't get enough.)
Isaac is still the SWEETEST baby in the entire world. He is ALWAYS HAPPY. Always. He baby babbles all day long and we love it. Atticus will sit and "talk" with him. He'll say, "Oh what chunk? What's so exciting?!" He is such a good big brother and absolutely loves chunky. Isaac thinks he's pretty cool too and finds Atticus super funny. I don't know if there is anything better than hearing your kids laugh together.
-Chunk waves to himself (he doesn't know that's what he's doing it but its darn cute)
-Rolls and rolls and rolls and rolls.....
-Teeth... 1st the bottom two. 2nd top left fang. 3rd top front right (just poked through). 4th top front left (will make its appearance very soon).
-Sucks his thumb more and more
-Is such a snuggle bug
-Reaches for me
-Loves to take his socks off
When the kids are good. Life is good!














1 comment:
Cindy, you are such a cute mom. I love the blog. Your children are adorable. Miss you.
Love, Susie
Post a Comment