WE ARE BUILDING A HOUSE...
We are building in Sunnyvale, TX (not many have heard of it but we LOVE it- east of Dallas). The school districts are all ranked exemplary, its 15 from downtown for Eric, big yard, and it's in a great ward with a big primary! We are so excited!
They should brake ground in the next week or so and the estimated ready date is the end of June! It's only the beginning, but looks like 2011 is going to be a very exciting year-- a new baby on the way and a new house not far behind!
3 Year Old Pictures...
Christmas Pictures...
33 weeks prego..
The sweetest thing in the whole wide world- I love that he's holding his horse Charlie. He's had that horse since he was 4 months old. Their buds!
He's in Sunbeams and LOVES it. His teacher is absolutely adorable. We have a $2.50 Book of Mormon (I lost mine on the airplane and have been using that one) and Atticus picked it up and informed me that, "This is my special Book of Mormon. It has an 'A' for Atticus." (on the cover it says "another testament of Christ"). He took it everywhere for two whole days and told anyone and everyone that he"has his very own Book of Mormon."
Here is his Spotlight Child paper- the answers were all on his own.
Fire station...
Pedicures...
He was so excited to show Daddy his "shiny feet!"




6 comments:
Such a fun year for you guys. Congratulations on your exciting news! That will be so fun and you decorate soooo cute. I can't believe Atticus is a Sunbeam. He is so darling.
Congratulations on your new house. That is so fun. It is so nice to feel like "real" people now that we are not in school hun! I am so excited to see your new baby.
Holy Crap Cindy!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! I know how much you wanted to build a home!!!!! How stink'in exciting!!!! Atticus is an adorable three year old and you are a hot pregnant moma! Congrats all around my friend.
I know where Sunnyvale is! Congrats cute mama! xoxo
Congrats on the house! It sounds amazing! & good luck these last few weeks of pregnancy :)
Goodness i love that boy. And YAY YAY YAY!!!!!! I am so excited for you to be getting a house! So awesome. WAHOO!!!!!!!!!! Did I say I was excited! ;)
Love you.
P.S. I love that his hobby is to drink milk!
Post a Comment