And very excited about it!!
Last night was the first night. Eric and I were prepared for the worst- drumroll please, thankfully
HE DID GREAT! Better than great. No crying. No coming out. Just slept. Our thanks to the wonderful world of Disney for coming up with CARS & Lightning McQueen.
For those who have been asking... 23 weeks pregnant.
Atticus talks to my tummy frequently and informs his brother of many things. Such as, Daddy Atticus and brother are boys and moms a girl, or that Lightning McQueen is good but Chic is mean. He likes to poke my belly button and tells me he is tickling brother! I cannot wait to see them together!



4 comments:
Awesome Atticus! Elliot started in his big boy bed last week. Night times are great...we are still working on nap times, but they are getting better. I'm loving the lightning McQueen bed!
Oh my freaken cute! I love the new bed! I am so glad it worked! Yay!!!! Oh and P.S. You are the cutest prego girl!
Awww, Atti is such a big boy! ...what little boy wouldn't be THRILLED to sleep a Cars bed? Lucky guy! Very cute and you look adorable Cindy! We can't wait to see those little guys of yours together, either! :)
You. Are. Precious.
Atticus is pretty darn cute too. :)
xoxo
Post a Comment