Thursday, May 20, 2010

This week...

UN-birthday
Yesterday Atticus said, "But when I get bigger I will have a birthday cake and balloons and I will be two." I told him that he was already two and SO big. Then he said, "But mom, where's my birthday cake?" So, we celebrated Atticus' UN-birthday.... with candles & singing!
Making the Birthday cake...
Tasting the birthday cake
Singing and according to Atticus, "blowing out the FIRE!"
DALLAS ZOO...
Playing in the kids "river" with Mannix. These two are so funny.

Riding Woody's horse "Bullseye" (he LOVES Toy Story 2)

SPIDER MAN...

A park close by has a "spider web"and Atticus was all for it! Here he is singing "Spider Man." Could he be any cuter? I'll answer that...NO!!

STRONG MUSCLES...

I absolutely love it when he tells me he has strong muscles and shakes so hard as he shows me them. This video is long, I don't know why I kept recording so don't feel like you have to watch it all.

1 comment:

OuR LiTtLe FaM said...

Yes he is the CUTEST! And YOU... You are also the cutest! An UNBIRTHDAY... seriously?!! Best mom award right here! You rock! What a lucky little guy you have! Cute videos too! We are going to have to hit up the zoo with you all next time too! :)