Grandma Hansen was our very first visitor! I was SO SO SOOO excited to show her around Dallas and had our week jam packed with activities! Atticus absolutely LOVED having one on one attention with her and would constantly say... "and Grandma too?!" or "and Grandma gets to come?!" or "Graaaaaaaand-Ma!"
Day 1:
Scottish Rite Park (the BEST Park) and...
Bread Winners (the BEST Nature Pancakes), Galleria Play Place and...
Atticus LOVED this fabulous zebra suit case and carried all over the store!
Day 3:
Fort Worth Stockyard and.....
The "Dirty Bird" Burger recommended by Uncle Dustin.
...visiting Daddy's office!
Day 4:
Church...
the power went out that afternoon so we opened the balcony doors and played Qwirkle while Atticus played cars!
Best Cinnamon Toast EVER. Becky (Grandma Hansen) and I like the blog Pioneer Woman and she had a huge post on the best cinnamon toast. So we decided to test it out!
It was SO SO good. I wouldn't necessarily call it toast but a very yummy treat!
Day 5:
Arboretum Petting Zoo and...
... and Date Night
Grandma Hansen did the entire bedtime routine. I was such an awesome break for me. Eric and I tried out the Movie & Grill Theater off of 75. We ordered the "special" and watched Date Night (The movie...only ok. The food...actually pretty good!).
Day 6:
Flight (so sad)... Every plane we saw for the next couple of days Atticus
would start waving and say "Hi Grandma!"
We love you Grandma Hansen. Thanks for a REALLY FUN week.
We are anxiously waiting for your next visit!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment