Sunday, April 11, 2010

Take me out to the ball game....

We LOVE Baseball games and went to two last week.... Wednesday night we got SWEET tickets from the firm (10th row between home plate and first base) and saw Rangers vs. Toronto with our friends Aaron and Ashley.

It was SO much fun. No kids, DOLLAR HOT DOG night, peanuts, cracker jacks, nacho's!! We basically ate our way through the game and loved every minute.

Posted by Picasa

Eric and I took Atticus to the see the Rangers on Saturday and loved it. It was so fun to watch Eric be totally in his element (he love love looooves baseball games) and share his excitement with Atticus. Atticus kept saying where's the ball mom? When daddy cheered Atticus cheered! He loved to lick the salt off the peanuts and ate a big ol' hot dog! Game face...

My boys & Me
Showing us that he is two.
He kept telling the couple behind us that on his birthday he was two. Over and over!
One tired little boy...

1 comment:

Stamp With Linz said...

I loved going to games when I was growing up and still do! Tell Eric that I was at Kenny Roger's perfect game. He'll think that's cool- and it was a really cool experience. :)