Today was one of those days...
Atticus got up at 4:45am and has whined ALL day. I wonder why? He won't eat. He just wants "milk warmer" (I try to think of it like a Starbucks steamer so I don't get grossed out at the thought of warm milk). Then during his tub this morning he dumped buckets of water all over the bathroom rug. I just finished mopping the floor and find him face down pretending to swim on the wet floor. I tried to join a gym today and experimented with the kiddy club... ya right! This kid is never going to leave my side. He plays great IF he knows I'm not leaving.
So I was getting frustrated and decided I needed to count my blessings. Yes, Atticus loves his mommy and yes he STILL won't go to nursery alone, and yes I'll probably have to go to 6th grade with him, but clingy-ness and all... I LOVE my Atticus...
He was "fishing" in the tub and needed his goggles...
Sunday after naptime we snuggle up on my bed and watch a movie on the "little" TV with popcorn. He get's so excited...
Atticus and Mannix hiding from the monsters in their fort...
After looking at these pictures, how could I not love this boy?!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Who can blame him? You're an awesome Mom & everyone wants to be around you all the time. :)
Post a Comment