December 17th Atticus became an official toddler! The first year of his life went both fast and slow, but this second year went waaay too fast. It has been a really really fun year.
What boy doesn't love trains. And what girl doesn't like the Cricut scrapbook miracle? The decorations turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself. Thanks to Zach Dustin Daddy and Bethy we had a choo-choo up an running for the big day and Grandma Hansen and I braved a homemade Choo-Choo Train birthday cake... 3 1/2 hours later it was finished! No joke.
This boy and his BALLOONS! Atticus
still loves balloons. And for that reason I was hoping to hide them until right before the party started... He found them. This is
exactly what happened (I wish i had it on video): He gasped, clenched his fists and shook with excitement. Ran over to the laundry room door, peeked his head around the corner and said (with great enthusiasm)
WHAT?!?! My balloons! Then proceeded to show everyone and take them everywhere! We were laughing so hard.
He would let the balloons go up to the ceiling and jump to get them..
The party goers!! Atticus is definitely one loved
TWO YEAR OLD.
Enthusiastic .. Silly .. Talkative .. Sport lover .. Wild .. Dramatic .. Handsome .. Mr. Personality .. and
the sweetest thing in the whole wide world! Happy birthday buddy! We love love LOVE you.
My top 12 favorite saying's of Atticus'...
1. Mom, how this works? How this goes?
2. Ok! Yah! Let's do it!
3. Thanks momma. Thanks.
4. Snuggle me for a minute?
5. Uhhh, I need something. I neeeeed a tool!
6. Singing Frosty the Snowman or Santa Clause is coming to town.
7. Come on mom, play with me (the sweetest smile to go with it).
8. Watch little movie? (because he knows I'll say no to a long one)!!
9. (looking at a nativity scene)... Look mom, Angel Moroni! Hi Angel Moroni. Angel Moroni sit by me?
10. Thank you too Momma!
11. When I ask him if he wants a snack and he replies, "Im fine!"
12. Mom, I can't find it
anywhere?
So here's to year 2 and all the excitement the goes with it!!
7 comments:
Agreed- what a cutie! Happy Birthday Atticus!
Those are some awesome decorations. The cake is my favorite!!!!! Seriously! I love that you wrote those sayings. What an angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Cindy! After seeing how ADORABLE Atticus is, I just loved reading those quotes because I could picture him saying them. What a DOLL! My e-mail address is mslarsen04@yahoo.com. Send me an e-mail and I'll send you the recipe! :)
Holy Crap I can't believe he's 2 already. Time does fly. Can I just say you get an A +++++ for way cute party theme, invites, decorations, and of course cake. You've made the cool mommy list for sure.
How cute! Happy Birthday Atticus! Love the party theme. Cindy, the cake is darling, great job!
Fun stuff! Love the cake and decorations. He grew toooo fast! He's a cutie!
He is a definite cutie. It was a very fun, CUTE party! Good job!
Post a Comment