We were house-sitting for my dad and Shawna and got to spend some one on one with Uncle Spency and his friend Nick who just got back from his mission. We would constantly hear Atticus say, "Boys, what doing?" and "Spency, Nick, sit by me!"
After 23 months, Eric finally convinced me to let him cut Atticus' hair. They both did a darn good job(it a little bribery... M&M's).
GOOOO Cougars. Although
freezing it was one of the funnest tailgate parties yet! AMAZING ribs (nice job babe) yummy beans killer potato salad and homemade oreo's. What more could a BYU fan want?!?!
The GRUB
Cutest BYU fan EVER!
Bringing in Holiday Cheer
Saturday night the Gateway Mall had their Christmas Tree Lighting so we bundled up the kiddo's and braved the traffic. They gave out free hot chocolate and cookies had a childrens choir and John Schmidt performed (I like teared up I was so excited. One day I will play the piano as good as him). The boys chased eachother around the Christmas tree and played with their Christmas glow-sticks. Seriously, so much fun!
Fun at Grandma Lori's house: The park, walks and SNOW. While at there Atticus discovered new place to go night-night! Then decided that his new bed need fixing. He turned to Gma and said, "I need somthing. I need a tool."
Have I mentioned that I
LOVE LOVE LOVE this time with the families?
2 comments:
What fun times...glad you are making such priceless memories. :)
Looks like you are having a blast, but I don't expect any less from you. You are a blast, therefore you can have one anywhere. Especially with fam. Atticus is getting to be so big it's crazy. I' glad he's feeling better and I hope you have a great holiday season in Utah.
Post a Comment