Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Busy keeps on Busy-ing!

Swiss Days up in Midway, UT. Eric's Grandparents lived in Midway, Utah for years. He has really fun memories of staying up at their house and going to Swiss Days. It's HUGE. And get's bigger every year. We looked at almost every crafty booth, watched the parade, listened to great music, and most importantly (according the the men) ate sauerkraut and sausage! The lower left picture... Atticus is giving the police officer a high-five!

 
Posted by Picasa
Swimming at Grandpa and Grandma Romera's. Atticus is such a daredevil. We have to watch him so close, he seriously runs and jumps in all by himself. We tried a life jacket but after the luxury of a 2ft deep pool in Texas, he is not about to be restrained! We are loving being so close to family!
 
Posted by Picasa
What Eric is up to... Not many pictures. Yet. He is going on a fly fishing trip in Jackson, WY with my dad tomorrow night then a few days after is flying out to Minnesota to meet his long time friend Brandon to go on a road-trip baseball tour for 8 days! He has been golfing, hittin' up the gym, and spending LOTS of time with us :) Which WE LOVE! What Ive been doing lately... CANNING... (Eric's parents have a HUGE garden). It's not nearly as hard as I thought it would be and actually fun! SEWING... I saw a really cute shirt at Ann Taylor Loft with a not so cute price tag ($36.50) so I purchased a couple clearance tanks and put my own petals on them! For $8!! MORE SEWING... Finally found the perfect pattern. Atticus is going to be Captain Hook for Halloween (His cousin Parker will be Peter Pan and Emmie will be Tinker Bell)! What Atticus has been doing... 1.Sings the ABC's up to H then picks up at Q all by himself! Sings "one two buckle my shoe" to its entirety. 2.Eric will yell out "Twinkle-Twinkle" and Atticus will shout back "how I wonder. Twinkle-Twinkle." It is SOOO funny. 3.Is obsessed with basketballs (like, he cuddles with them, puts them night-night, carries them everywhere), swinging, and milk. 4.What you commonly hear coming from his mouth... "Hi...(dadda, mamma, zachy...). Doin?" Or, "Mom. Momma. Mommy. Mom. Mom. Moooooom." He is STILL an extreme mamma's boy. 5. Says "WOW" a lot. For instance Atticus there's a plane... "WOW!" Hanging out with his buddy Pop-pop Playing with Uncle Zachy as much as possible. Along with Bethy, Jay, well pretty much everyone!! Harvesting and Watering Pop-pop and Grandma's garden Relaxing on the stairs?!?! And has discovered that the bigger the house, the bigger schemes he can come up with. He knows the fireplace is off limits. He knows jumping off the fireplace is off limits. He knows jumping on Grandma's pillows is off limits. So what does he do when he's alone??? Everything that's off limits. I was folding laundry and found him up to this... Boys are WILD!
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Janadt.Huggins said...

I'm so glad you are having so much fun with family! Atticus is getting So big and of course more hansom by the second.

Emily said...

Awwww, Atti is looking so big! Glad you're having a great time with your family. What's your plans? Are you staying in UT till January? Don't lie, I bet you're SO excited to be there for the fall and of course for Christmas.

Leah said...

What a cute post. Atticus is so busy. I love it. I'm sure you love it and at other times not so much! I can't believe he says all that stuff. Smarty smarty!
And Hello, those tanks with flowers....little miss crafty! I'll call you CC now (crafty cindy!) Love it!

Workmans said...

Dang girl! Those tanks are so CUTE! Why oh why can't you be here with me so we can be crafty together!! Glad you are having fun though. I love Atticus and all the pillows...so funny!