Friday, June 12, 2009

two peas in a pod

I L-O-V-E love my boys. Eric has a pretty crazy quarter so we don't see him very much but when we do, Atticus will not leave his side. The other night when Eric got home he and Atticus were playing, Eric would make a face and ask Atticus to make the face. We were ALL laughing so hard. Atticus thought he was being so funny (which he was... it was hilarious). The cutest though, was watching them relax and watch a little baseball! I love my boys. *It's funny to look back and remember when I found out I was having a boy and was completely terrified... but now, I wouldn't have it any other way. I have been converted to bugs, balls, trucks, and sports! I love you buddy!

3 comments:

wurtz said...

I love it when they mimmick everything!

Kirst said...

Boys are the best! I may be bias though. I love daddy son time

Leah said...

That is the cutest picture ever. I need to kiss Atticus!