June 22nd I turned 27. The number seems old but I don't feel old. It was and absolutely amazing birthday. Possibly one of my favorites. The entire day was great. My friend Taylor took me to breakfast. Eric surprised me with flowers and took me and Atticus to lunch then to Bahama Bucks for my "birthday cake" as requested! My mom neices and nephew made me the BEST birthday sign ever... it's still up!
I think one of the main reasons it was a favorite birthday was because I got 4 totally uninterrupted hours with my hubby and son (during this crappy quarter that's rarity). It was a great birthday!

Friday, June 26, 2009
HaPpY bIRtHdAy
at
1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's awesome Cindy! I'm glad you had a great birthday. I'm sorry I'm a looser and didn't wish you a happy one before hand. So happy belated!
i was looking through old pictures the other day and every summer I have a picture swimming at your birthday party... I should buy you a barbie and send it your way. Happy 27!!!!
Time with those you love make the best birthdays. Happy belated Birthday!
HORRAY for great birthdays!!!! I am so glad you got to spend time with your boys. It's the greatest!
Post a Comment