May I introduce ChArLiE...
Yesterday my sweet little nephew was born! Coming in at 5 lbs 5 oz. We are SO grateful for his safe arrival and my sister's hard work. This pregnancy had a lot of complications and we are so happy that although a whole month early both Stacie and Charlie are doing GREAT. A new little baby to love!!!
Sweet baby Charlie... He's a little trooper! He is in the NICU for now but he is making great progress.
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS ..Jason..Staice..& Jay.. Charlie is beautiful!
Doesn't he have the sweetest little face? He looks just like Jay! ADORABLE!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Welcome to the world baby CHARLIE
at
7:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah Stacie! You are an amazing mom! Charlie is adorable. Congrats! I'm so glad he's here and he's safe. It's been quite the journey!
He is simply precious. What an angel. I am SOOO happy her is here safe! Your sis is amazing, tell her I said so. I am so excited for the new arrival. CONGRATS!
Congrats Stacie! What a cutie! And congrats Cindy on being an aunt, again. And to Atti on having a fabulous new cousin!!!
Post a Comment