This trip to Utah was no different then any others in the the fact that we had SO MUCH FUN! In fact this may have been one of my favorites. It was the first time that Atticus remembered everyone instantly (although it took him a few days to let anyone hold him). He says almost everyones names and had a ball playing with his family. Oh, how I love my trips to Utah... we get to play all day long as you will see....
**look close at the bottom left picture.. Zach brought all of the brothers "Nacho Libre" masks** Stacie and I have been best friends since I can't remember so to have our boys be little buds is icing on the cake. We of course love ALL our family members but Mr. Atticus has a special place in his heart for Uncle Zach. Atticus was born while Zach was Elder Hansen in North Carolina spanish speaking so our trip to Utah was very exciting. I made a shirt for their "meeting" that said, "hi zach. welcome home" in Spanish. It was a big hit. Zach was so good with Atticus, they played on the swings, in the dirt, and built tower after tower for marble magic. Uncle Zach instantly had a new best friend. P.S. Thanks for giving up your room for us!! Sweet baby Emmie. Atticus LOVES Emmie. It is sooo cute to hear him say her name. If Emmie was in the room Atticus was right next to her. If Emmie was eating, he was right next to her. If Emmie was playing, he was right next to her. He couldn't get his fill of cousing Emmie. The Tulip Festival @ Thanksgiving Point. Im so grateful to have such and amazing mom and mom-in-law and even more grateful that they get along so well! The tulips were so pretty and the boys loved to running around and playing in the water. My poor sister Stacie is having a difficult pregnancy (please keep her and Charlie in your prayers) and is on bed/sit rest... so we rented a wheel... Two strollers and a wheel chair-- we were somethin' fierce!Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
FUN pictures! It was so good to see you guys and I'm glad it was a fun trip for you. That little Atti is so precious & Parker is still talking about him. You caught some cute pics of he and Emmie...it's adorable that he likes babies so much! I forget that he and Em are closer in age than he and Parker... I'm sure they'll be great little buddies in years to come. :)
What darling and FUN pictures. I can't believe how big that dog is and Atti doesn't even flinch. Atticus is way too cute. MISS YOU!!!!
Post a Comment