Saturday, May 23, 2009

Events of the week...

Boy oh Boy... Atticus is all boy. He loves BIG trucks tractors and diggers. There is a John Deere Store right off the freeway that we stopped by to visit so He could get up close and personal to the diggers AND watch BIG trucks drive by! He was one happy man. Very excited... He is saying, "Go-Go-Go" while pointing at the truck over and over and over! Our backyard Bahama's... .Creepy Crawly BUGS... He loves his bugs and they go almost everywhere with us. His favorites are the grasshoppers "hoppers" and the ladybug. He is such a BIG BOY...

4 comments:

Gunnell Family said...

I love the tractor pictures, you can see the excitement on his face, so cute!

Melanie said...

He is gettin SO big! Omg- I thought those bugs were realy until I zoomed in! I was thinking- DAAANG, Cindy's brave!

wurtz said...

Oh my heck, Atticus looks sooo grown up in the last picture. Very cute.

Leah said...

Love his excitement! Your pool rocks. Love the shade. Where did you get that?