We had such a fun weekend with the Workman Fam... The boys got Friday off (hooray for Good Friday) and spent the day golfing so a group of us girls headed down to Austin and hit up IKEA and the outlets. Later that night we introduced them to Rosa's Cafe (thanks Stef) and had the best tasting Fajitas. Saturday I gave Atticus a late nap so we could head over again for a fun night of campfire smores or SU-mores according to Chad *Im pretty sure Atticus could have eaten the entire box of cookies had I let him* and golfing 101- which Atticus thought was hilarious. We had SOOO much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Fun backyard! No wonder Atti loved it. It looks like a park! We definitely need to start having our primary meetings at Taylor's!
I love the top left hand picture of Eric, he looks so proud of his mallow shot! Those SU-mores were amazing with the cookies...I vow to never eat an ordinary smore the rest of my life! Thanks for coming over!
Post a Comment