Monday, April 20, 2009

CaR WaSh

 
Im pretty sure he drank as much water as we used. Not that I didn't love Atticus as a baby, but it is SOOO much fun now that he is a big boy. He is my best little buddy!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Nicole -Berrett Photography said...

awww!!! Those are SO cute! It looks like he is having so much fun!! What a stud!

Kirst said...

We'll have to try that one with Jacob as soon as it's warm enough. I love Atti's "this is too fun" smile.

Melanie said...

Haha! I love how happy he is! He LOVES that hose!

Leah said...

What a riot. He looks like he is in heaven. What a little stud muffin!!!

Anonymous said...

Love that face and the body suit! What a lil' stud.

mk said...

Sooo cute!! It's the little things like this that make me LOOOVE being a mom. And don't you just love the summer weather?! I appreciate it so much more now that I have a little one!

mistyp said...

What great pictures! He's tooo cute!