Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day!

This is what Atticus and I made for Eric... We are very LUCKY to have him! And even LUCKIER to have each other. Atticus enjoying his St. Patrick's day goody... who doesn't like a little green frosting with their breakfast?! We spent most of St. Patricks Day outside-- Gotta love Texas. His "Mom, I am SO over taking pictures" face. Atticus' facial expressions crack me up. He just started doing this clicking thing with his tongue which makes his little lips pucker out. Very cute.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is such a little boy now. We can't wait to see him. Tell him thanks for the treats he sent. It was a fun surprize. Love, Grandma H

Steph said...

Ok, you are the cutest. Seriously, I need to do more fun little things to make holiday's more fun...even for my hubs. Cute cute cute. Where have you been? Did you go to Utah? I haven't seen you since Rosa's!

mk said...

CUTE!!

mistyp said...

You're too creative! I used to like to do stuff like that until I became over-run by kids. :) Enjoy while you can! :) Love the green frosting, too!

Leah said...

Love the picture of him at the top of the slide. Very cute cupcakes by the way!!! You are amazing!

Marissa Joy said...

Cindy I just have to say that you are such a good mother and wife. I love you!