Saturday, January 31, 2009

The events of this week

Eric's first final is today which means he has been studying like a mad man all week. So.. Atticus and I have kept ourselves busy busy to make the time pass by quickly. Here are some pictures of our busy activities Fun at the park! I just LOVE him. The Mayborn Museum with our law-buddies: Us, Steph, Emily A, Emily W, Michelle, Nicole, Marissa, and kids.. 11 total! The employees literally kicked us out at closing time. I think we were too wild of a group. He thinks this is a "Cow" and starts moo-ing at him! Atticus, Cali, Reagan, Ava, & Kennedy (hiding)! December baby's together again. Atticus born Dec. 17 and Aidan born Dec. 19th. We are SO glad to have them back in Waco. Marshmallow fun: I got Eric a marshmallow gun for Christmas and Atticus thinks it is hillarious to see the mallow's flying in every directions. So to spice up our evening (really just to buy time until it was bath/bedtime) I loaded it up. Meanwhile, Atticus found the bag and.... Look close.. Yes.. that is the marshmallow bag stuck to his foot. As I was getting him ready for the bath (it was 6:30pm in my defense) I found a sticky mallow on his bum-bum :) The funny thing is is Atticus doesn't even like marshmallow's. He tried about 500 hundred of them but spit each partially chewed mallow out. Talking to his people. Two phones are always better than one. It has just been this last week that Mr. Atticus has fallen in love with his crib. So much that he freaks out if I don't let him play in it. He shows me charlie (stuffed animal) and his blanket every time then starts bouncing and shaking the sides!

7 comments:

La Roggia said...

HAHA! I'm actually not laughing at the bag stuck to his foot, but it looks like Atti has a huge saggy diaper! I looked closer & noticed- no his onesies is not sagging down to his knees, it is in fact just unsnapped! So funny tho. We're in the same boat with finding random things to do to keep busy while the hubby is gone!
Fun stuff!

Steph said...

Cute pics Cindy!! Good luck during this busy time!

Anonymous said...

Grandma sure misses him especially when I see all the cute pictures and how big he is getting. (Keep them coming however) Love, Grandma H

Janadt.Huggins said...

The marshmallow incident made me laugh out loud. There is nothing like surprise food in surprise places.

Chris and Michelle said...

How handsome are you, Atti, in that cute little beanie? Looks like you've been having a great time. Parker wishes you were here (or he were there) for you to shoot some marshmallows his way. No need to clean up if Parker were around - he'd just eat them all!

mistyp said...

Such cute pictures! I've never heard of a marshmallow gun but I bet my family would love it!!!

Stacie Trevino said...

I wish Jay and I were there to help Cus eat the marshmellows. We having been working on cleaning up and I swear the little song helps. Atti is getting so big. I'm so glad you guys are coming back soon.
Love you.