Wednesday, November 5, 2008

October Fun

Atticus and I had THE GREATEST time in Utah. Seriously, it was SO much fun. We did everything... played in the leaves, went for walks, ate great food (pumpkin soup & pumpkin bagel's...mmm), played with cousins, went to Gardner Village, went to a gymnastics competition (congrats on the GOLD Jace), went to a pumpkin patch, went to the zoo, got a hair cut... you name it we did it! I absolutely love my family and am so grateful that we ALL-- Cindy, Atticus, and ERIC (he hasn't been back since March) get to go back for Christmas and even more grateful for a great hubby who puts up with my need to see the Utah fam every few months! BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.

2 comments:

Stacie Trevino said...

such fun pics. I miss you already. When do you fly in again?

J.C. & Tiana said...

oh I'm so glad you blog cause i really can't count on you sister for any recent pictures of anyone. Halloween looks like a blast I love the turtle costumes those two boys are seriously so freaking cute.