Tuesday, November 11, 2008

FaMiLy Pictures

Drum roll please... We had family pictures done BY A PROFESSIONAL!!!!! (5 exclamation points aught to do it..). I had the greatest time... and Eric & Atticus were great sports. The weather was perfect and we looked pretty dang handsome too. My sweet friend Nicole started up a photography business here in Waco and as you will soon see, does an AMAZING job! To check out our pics on Berrett Photography's Website. CLICK HERE Click on Proof and our password is cindyhansen.

4 comments:

Steph said...

That's it..I'm doing this asap. Seriously, those turned out BEAUTIFUL!! What a gorgeous lil' family you have. Miss you guys. Can't wait to move back to so we can play!! (too bad I'm moving by campus...will you still wanna hang? :) )

Leah said...

How in the heck are you supposed to choose from all of those pictures. They are all precious. Man, there are so many favorites. Good luck with that. ;)
I LOVE the pics and am so happy you got a bazillion good ones. She did such a good job. Your family is precious!!!!

THE GREENMONSTERS said...

So so cute!! I absolutely love the one with Attic and his hands up in the air...you realize you are going to have to throw darts at the proofs or you'll end up spending a fortune!

Adam and Bri VanSleeuwen said...

Love the pics! They turned out so cute! Atti seemed to do a good job at smiling for a lot of them, he's so cute and photogenic!