Thursday, June 12, 2008

Darn cute baby

I LOVE this picture! Isn't he the sweetest thing. He looks so rolly-polly. All that chubb- ooh I could just squeeze him... oh wait, I do, all day long. Poor kid. He's probably thinking, "Mom, give me little space will ya?!"


This is his favorite activity.. I sit him next to the basket of toys then he takes out each toy one by one. It's so funny to watch becuase he will grab a toy, suck on it for a second or two then toss it aside. Turn back to the basket to grab a new toy, but hesitates, not sure if the one tossed aside is more fun. You can see his little mind debating on what to do... the toy outside or inside the basket.

*He just figured out that if you shake a toy, it makes a cool noise!

5 comments:

wurtz said...

So cute, I love their new discoveries.

Nicole -Berrett Photography said...

cindy he is so adorable! when do you guys come back?

Stacie Trevino said...

SOOOOOOOO CUTE! I need a copy of that pic STAT! Jay loves looking at the one we have of Cus on the fridge, but I think a new one is in order. He is getting so big. And he is obviously very smart for his age...just like his dad!

Stacie Trevino said...

I had to make that first pic our screen saver. It's just too cute. But still send me one!!

Emily said...

Way to go on the double chin Atti! Your mommy should be very proud.