.jpg)
Thats right, Atticus has his first chomper! Its just starting to poke through, and oh my goodness is it cute. Hooray for another milestone.
He likes the teething ring cold but not frozen. Picky picky picky, just like his dad!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
1st Chomper
at
3:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Could this be the reason little Atti has been waking up at night? Hmmm.
His little tooth IS pretty darn cute.
Keep em' coming buddy.
Cindy he is so cute and I swear in some of his pictures he could be james in a red wig. I love him and can't wait to see you guys this summer. Your coming in August right? You'll be able to see our little one I can't wait!
He is so cute and I can't believe how much hair you cut off. well that he had that much hair to cut WOW! They grow so fast don't they! Well congrats on another milestone.
Post a Comment