.jpg)
Atticus is such a happy slobbery little guy. I swear he looses about a pound a day in spit! Im about ready to get one of those teething-bibs. He has adjusted really well to his temporary home. He has gotten so big in the last week. He is getting really really close to rolling over back-to-tummy!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Happy Baby
at
4:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Atti, I'm happy to see that your hair is as wild as ever. Reagan tells me all of the time that she misses running her fingers through it. Oh, and that she likes slobbery guys. They are the best kissers.
Okay, I am dying laughing at Em's comment! I didn't know Reagan ran her hair through Atti's hair. She's a forward little thing isn't she!!
Atti is not just a happy baby, he is a very handsome baby as well!
Love and miss you all!
Looks like you guys are having a great time in Dallas and are taking advantage of all the sites. Atticus just continues to get more adorable - if that's possible! Parker is excited to see his little cousin later this summer as are his parents! :)
Post a Comment