Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dallas Art Museum

Im not a huge museum fan but I was getting tired of hanging out at home. So I packed the stroller and off we went. It's only about a 25 minute walk into downtown! I felt a little out of place. At each crosswalk I was surrounded by women with briefcases then me with my massive diaper bag! Atticus was a great sport! We walked all over the place, you think I would loose weight but of course each walk includes a treat on the way home!

Once inside Atti decided he needed to be held. I was a site to be seen. Not only was I the only person with a baby, but I was holding him while pushing the stroller. Little stinker.

Atticus soaking in all the culture Dallas has to offer!

They didn't allow camera's inside, so I snuck a picture while we were in the elevator! Stace, you would be very proud, we spent most our time in "Africa!" I told Atti all about your experience in Uganda.. He thinks your awesome>

This is the building Eric works in. His office is on the 19th floor! He is definitely getting "wined & dined." Atticus and I stopped by after the museum to say hi! Eric surprised me with flowers!! He's a keeper!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so glad all three of you are getting spoiled. You deserve it. Don't go getting too cultured and sophisticated on us while you're summering in the city :)

Stacie Trevino said...

I am so proud of you for introducing Atti to the arts! I wish I would have been there to go to the museum with you guys. Did I tell you Jason and I are starting painting classes together?