It has been so fun for me and Eric to watch our little guy's personality grow! His funny little facial expressions and temperament has us laughing all the time. The last couple of days have been full of milestones for us... first rolling and now laughing. The other night I was getting Atticus ready for his night-time bath and was experimenting with what things would make him giggle. The winner: blowing on his tummy! I realize its not full blown laughter but close enough that I had to share... *sorry for the shakey camera... I was a one man crew!
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I LOVE it when they start laughing. It is so much fun. I remember when Claire was little I loved every stage she was in. Once she started doing new things I thought, "This is the best!" But then she would always do something new and move to another stage and I would think. "No, THIS is the best." Babies are so much fun. Yeah for Atti! He is such a handsome boy.
I was so excited to hear him laugh but the little video wasn't there at all! :( Hopefully we can all see it soon!
oh my goodness! atti you are so cute!! I love getting those first laughs. it is so so much fun! I still can't get over his cute hair!
Okay, now I got to see him! I love it. What a sweet boy.
You got it to work! Way to go Cindy. Who's the computer geek smarty pants now?!
Atti, you are more and more adorable every time I see you. I played your video for Reagan so that she could hear your laugh. She told me that she thought it was a very handsome laugh and that she would like to hear it again. We need to get some baby dates set up for you two, so that you can laugh and roll over together.
Hi Cindy! I'm so happy to see you on here! Your little Atticus is ADORABLE! Your mom has been keeping updated whenever we cross paths on what you're doing. How's your husband's school going? Isn't it so fun? I really admire that you're able to do everything you're doing right now. I'm sure there are days where it's hard keep going so far away from family, but you're little family is growing so strong. You're amazing!
Cindy! I love it!! He is sooo sweet-I had to watch that twice. Baby laughs just don't get old.
Nice work getting the laugh AND manning the camera. Very talented you are, Cindy! (my Yoda-speak)
Post a Comment