Thursday, February 14, 2008

The many faces of Atticus





Atticus is sleeping in the bassinet in our room so we have his crib set up as a changing station... and he LOVES it. Before and after we change him he loves to just "hang" out... in more ways than one... he he he!! He honestly just chills... wiggling, talking, totally taking in his surroundings. So here are a couple of cute shots...

Honestly... is he not THE CUTEST thing in the whole wide world?

3 comments:

Emily said...

I love the attitude he's giving the camera in that second picture!

Leah said...

He is getting so big. Man I CANNOT get over his hair. I hope you don't get sick of me saying how adorable it is but honestly....it is the best head of hair I have ever seen!

Stacie Trevino said...

Okay, that second pic is SO Eric! I love all the faces he makes!