BubbleShare: Share photos - Cheap Hotels Vegas Isn't he the sweetest thing in the whole wide world! Eric and I have never been happier. Its amazing how one event can change everything. Atti is such a good baby! He loves to sleep with his left arm out- it doesn't matter how snug we wrap him, he'll find a way to wiggle it out!
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can't believe how adorable he is (well, actually I can considering who his parents are). My favorite are the cheeks and the one picture where he's smiling in his sleep. So precious!
I L-O-V-E Bubble Share! I just ordered all the pictures and they are being shipped to my house as we speak! He is the cutest little stinker. I can't wait to pinch his cheeks. All four of them!!!
I love the "arms over the head" pictures! So cute!
He is sure an adorable little guy! I love how his hair just sticks right up. So cute!
LOVE all the pictures! I am so glad you are posting them. I love looking at them. I can't believe how many pictures he has his left arm out in. That is too funny. It's SO fun to see those cute little details. He is adorable, Cindy! Can't wait to see his first Christmas pictures! ;)
Post a Comment