Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Best Ward in the World!

We have the greatest ward in the whole wide world! I have never been in such a supportive Ward before, and I love it! Thank you so much.. so so much. Everyone did such a great job and I really appreciate everyones time and committment to such a great day! Being surrounded by all you wonderful ladies has really calmed my nerves about being a first time mom away from my mom! I love all of you and am SO excited to join the Mommy-Club! I can't imagine a better group of women to be with!

A big huge THANKS to Melanie... a Cake Master! Not only was it absolutely heavenly, but so flippin cute! I LOVED the Giraffe. I was one happy pregnant lady. Melanie, you would most definitely win the cake version of the "Iron Chef."


Leah & Emily, Brittany...
Both did fabulous at their jobs. Leah, gift passer, Emily, gift writer!

Deena & Lindsey...
GREAT job on the food Linds! Everything was so good! I need to get your Quiche recipe!

A few more Mommy-to-be supporters...
Brittany, Rachel, Nicole, Leslie, Mandi, Laura... Becky, Sister Morley, Jeanette

3 comments:

Emily said...

So glad you had a good time! It was so fun to celebrate you and Baby Boy Hansen! And you're right, the food was delicious! I could have lived without seeing that picture of me, although it does show just how seriously I took my gift writer-downer job. And that I need a haircut :)

Can't wait to meet you Baby Boy Hansen! You are going to be one well dressed little Dude!

Leah said...

I felt the exact same way when the ward had a shower for me. This ward is so giving and supportive and I have felt nothing but from love from everyone. I am so glad you had a good time! We all love you and are so excited for you to have your little guy! You'll be the best mom!
And I'm with Em! I could have done without the surprise picture of me! :) And funny, I too need a haircut...only I need one desperately!

Steph said...

I am so sad I couldn't come to your shower. :( I'm either going to stop by today with your gift (that Ava has opened 3 times now) or I'm just going to bring it to Kirsten's shower. (you'll be there right?) Cutest pics, I'm super excited for you!! You're going to be such a great mom, this little baby is blessed to come to such a loving home.