Sunday, October 21, 2007

A big 'ol thanks to my friends!


Kerst and Lisa! Two women I would be lost without! Kerst is Eric's best friend Brandon's wife and I couldn't be happier having her in my life. Cabin and beach house- its only a matter of time!!! Lisa was my manager at Wasatch Club... oh the fond memories... Darwin... need I say more? Im so happy to call you my friend!

Diana Swasey! You are truly a kindred spirit! Your life is in such a good place! I am so happy for you!

Stef Wilcox and her teeny-tiny baby! Yep she is around 16wks pregnant! I am SO excited for you!

Brianna and Brody! To Brody: thanks for the experience given. Blow-outs have a whole new meaning!

2 comments:

Leah said...

looks like you had such a fun time with friends. And about blowouts, you will be floored at how much can consistenly come out of such a tiny body. Remind me to tell you my best one ever...I mean Claire's best one. She had the blowout not me? :)

Stacie Trevino said...

It looks like you had such a great time! I can't wait to see you!