Sunday, October 21, 2007

Showers of Thanks!


I can't even begin to thank everyone enough!! While in Utah my families gave me the most wonderful baby showers! Every little detail carefully thought out and planned. From invitations to food to the adorable "diaper cakes" (thanks Mom and Michelle)! The support shown was overwhelming and I truly appreciate everyone taking time out of their busy schedules to support me, Eric and the very soon arrival of our little guy! Not only was I lucky enough to be born into a great family, I married into a great family! Thank you to my extended family and friends for coming! It was so good to see all of you! Im blessed to have such a strong support group! So once again, thank you, thank you, thank you! I love each and every one of you and can't express enough gratitude and appreciation for what was done!! This baby is very loved and well taken care of already!

2 comments:

Leah said...

What a great cake!

Stacie Trevino said...

Mom is so amazing. That is where we get our fantastic party skills from, for sure!