
32 wks Prego (1 day away from 33)!! A lot of people have been commenting on how "low" the baby is. Not really sure what that means, but crossing my fingers it means that He will arrive on time or maybe a little sooner :). Eric and I were at Subway when the lady making his sandwich asked "Do you know what your having?" then proceeds to tell me what a big boy I'm going to have! Thanks ..... I think ..?!
Saturday, October 27, 2007
at
4:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you look great! Cali says you should name your little guy "Wolfie." I think that would be awesome :)
you really do look great, cindy! i can't tell you how many times people thought they were soooo funny when they would ask me if i ate a watermelon or a basketball b/c i just stuck straight out. hang in there! btw, your blog is cute!
Post a Comment