Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Cindy 27 weeks pregnant!





What a difference a week can make! I just hit the 3rd trimester mark, which means that my Doctor visits go from once a month to twice a month. Just saying that gives me butterflies!

5 comments:

Stacie Trevino said...

Cind,
You are ALL baby! It is adorable!

Leah said...

you are the cutest! I love your little tummy! I am so excited for you to be a mommy! you and eric will make great parents!

Mindy said...

I love you and how freakin cute are you pergnant! Guess what I might move to Dallas (1% chance) but you being so close is like to only reason I would be okay with it. Talk to you later

J.C. & Tiana said...

ok if you are not the cutest pregnant person i don't know who is. You look so freaking cute prgo.

Stamp With Linz said...

You're so cute! Yeah for the blog! :)