Sunday, September 23, 2007

Apparantly people in Texas like the Cowboys...!


Everytime the Dallas Cowboys play our neighbor puts up this very large Cowboy, along with two Cowboy flags, Cowboy chairs, and of course... a cowboy cooler! Yeehaw!

6 comments:

Emily said...

This is one of your neighbors at your apartment complex? That's one thing I love about the people here, they are so subtle. We'll have to do a drive by with Cali...she wont know what to make of that huge football player.

Leah said...

That is so funny! I have never really understood that side of people. It's great though...You should decorate your place! :)

Stamp With Linz said...

And don't get me started about college football! Go Ags! :) I LOVE IT! Texans all the way, baby!

Mindy said...

That makes me laugh because when I first moved to San Antonio I was like, "what is with football"? Now after living in the south for four years I know, "everything" these people are crazy! How are you feeling? I'm so excited to be a new Auntie....yes!

J.C. & Tiana said...

you should go and pop it Cindy. and then write cowboy's suck in there lawn!!!

Eric and Cindy Hansen said...

Tiana you make me laugh! Can't wait to see you guys! Only 16 more days!